ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI), a leading provider of consulting services and technology solutions to government and commercial clients, has been awarded a new grant by the U.S. Department of Education to operate the Appalachia Regional Comprehensive Center (ARCC). The grant has a total value of $12.1 million and a term of five years.
One of 15 regional centers, the ARCC will enhance the capacity of departments of education in Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia to help their districts and schools meet student achievement goals, close achievement gaps between student subgroups, and improve instructional quality.
“We are pleased and honored to be chosen by the Department of Education to oversee the ARCC, which adds to ICF’s portfolio of regional education program support,” said Maureen Murphy, senior vice president for ICF International. “Locating our ARCC efforts at the ICF office in Charleston, W.Va., we look forward to operating the center and assisting the U.S. Department of Education’s efforts to provide state education agencies with intensive technical assistance in support of students.”
Federal funds will finance the entire cost of operating the ARCC. There will be no non-governmental financing.For more than 20 years, ICF has helped U.S. educators overcome obstacles to learning and drive positive change. From early education through adult workforce training and higher education, ICF experts employ rigorous research, mixed-method evaluation, and evidence-based technical assistance to ensure education providers are equipped with the data they need to make informed, practical decisions. For More Information
- ICF Education
- Improving Student Achievement
- Research + Evaluation
- Supporting Learning Across a Lifetime
- Training + Technical Assistance
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV