NAPLES, Fla., Oct. 18, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ACI Worldwide, Inc. (Nasdaq:ACIW), a leading international provider of electronic payments software and solutions, announced today that it will hold a conference call on November 8, 2012 at 4:30 pm EST to discuss the third quarter 2012 financial results. Interested persons may access a real-time audio broadcast of the teleconference at http://www.aciworldwide.com/investorrelations or use the following numbers for dial in participation: US/Canada: (866) 914-7436, International/Local: +1 (817) 385-9117. Please provide your name, the conference name ACI Worldwide, Inc. and conference code 43497995.
There will be a replay available for two weeks on (855) 859-2056 for US/Canada Dial-In and +1 (404) 537- 3406 for International/Local Dial-In participants.
About ACI WorldwideACI Worldwide powers electronic payments and banking for more than 1,650 financial institutions, retailers and processors around the world.ACI software enables $12 trillion in payments each day, processing transactions for 14 of the leading global retailers, and 24 of the world's 25 largest banks. Through our integrated suite of software products and hosted services, we deliver a broad range of solutions for payments processing, card and merchant management, online banking, mobile, branch and voice banking, fraud detection, and trade finance. To learn more about ACI and the reasons why our solutions are trusted globally, please visit www.aciworldwide.com . You can also find us on www.paymentsinsights.com or on Twitter @ACI_Worldwide.
CONTACT: Tamar Gerber, Vice President, Investor Relations & Financial Communications c/o Jennifer Almquist, President and Owner - Ivy Street Advisory +1 402 778 1990
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV