"Giving back to our communities has always been a priority for CBRE and its professionals. We are grateful for this opportunity to partner with Grip-Rite and Rebuilding Together to provide Ms. Lipofsky with some much needed assistance and support," said Bill Moss, CBRE Senior Managing Director in the Orlando office. "We firmly believe that, through hard work, we can all make our communities better. That is why the success of our Shelter Program, now in its third year, would not be possible without the efforts and dedication of our staff, professionals and community partners."
Ms. Lipofsky is both relieved and overwhelmed with the efforts to move her back into her home after such a long struggle.
"Everything I'd worked for my whole life was lost," said Ms. Lipofsky. "I'd tried everything I could think of, every organization I could find, I even got a local TV station involved. Then I saw Rebuilding Together on HGTV, wrote them a letter, and now all these wonderful people are rebuilding my home. I can leave it to my daughter and grandson now. I can hardly believe all this."
"Before" photos and additional background information on Flickr here: http://bit.ly/QJsFFRAbout PrimeSource With 42 distribution centers throughout the US and Canada and more than 1,100 employees, PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is an international distributor of building materials serving residential and industrial new-construction and remodeling markets as a value-added link in the distribution chain. Core products distributed under the nationally known Grip-Rite® and Pro-Twist® brands include: Nails, screws, and collated fasteners; tools, compressors and accessories; roofing, gypsum and insulation accessories; diamond blades, bits and accessories; rebar and concrete accessories; fencing and wire; and many other building products and accessories. For more information please visit www.primesourcebp.com or call (800) 676-7777.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV