ORLANDO, Fla., Oct. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Grip-Rite® is working with Rebuilding Together to repair the hurricane-damaged home of an Orlando resident with support from employees in CBRE's Orlando office.
Local resident Linda Lipofsky's home was severely damaged by the 2004 Hurricanes Frances and Charley. She's been trying to move back ever since. A victim of contractor insurance fraud, the retired teacher and grandmother exhausted what was left of her savings, leaving her unable to complete the repairs necessary to move back into her damaged home.
But Ms. Lipofsky's luck is about to change.On October 25, 2012, Rebuilding Together, Rebuilding Together Orlando, Grip-Rite and volunteers from CBRE's Orlando office will transform Ms. Lipofsky's uninhabitable house back into a home, giving back to her what two hurricanes, eight years, and an unscrupulous contractor had taken away. "Grip-Rite has a long history of being there to get the job done, to help build and rebuild America's homes and communities," said Ken Fishbein, Co-CEO of PrimeSource Building Products, Inc., distributor of Grip-Rite products. "As part of that commitment we are happy to help Ms. Lipofsky get back on her feet by contributing to the rebuild and providing her with a safe home." Grip-Rite's contribution of resources, tools, and materials will replace improperly installed siding, eaves, and other exterior fixtures, sealing the home against weather and future storms. Working bathrooms are being installed and the bare concrete slab will be covered with new flooring. CBRE, through their national CBRE Cares Shelter Program, BuildMonth 2012, will join Grip-Rite in the effort, providing volunteers and additional resources to rebuild Ms. Lipofsky's kitchen, currently an empty room with exposed plumbing protruding from the wall.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV