- The Ocean Endeavor was awarded an 18-month contract at a dayrate of $505,000, plus a potential 6.6% performance bonus. The dayrate on the current contract is $285,000. The customer name and location of rig operation have not yet been announced.
- The Ocean Lexington was awarded a 477-day job in Trinidad at a rate of $300,000 per day versus its current rate of $277,000 per day. The rig will be mobilized to Trinidad upon completion of its current contracted term in Brazil.
- The Ocean Valiant received a two-well contract extension for work offshore Equatorial Guinea. The new rate will be $515,000 per day versus the current contract rate of $375,000 per day.
- The Ocean America was awarded an 18-month contract for work offshore Australia at a dayrate of $475,000. The rig is currently contracted at a rate of $405,000 per day.
Diamond Offshore Announces Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.