- The Ocean Endeavor was awarded an 18-month contract at a dayrate of $505,000, plus a potential 6.6% performance bonus. The dayrate on the current contract is $285,000. The customer name and location of rig operation have not yet been announced.
- The Ocean Lexington was awarded a 477-day job in Trinidad at a rate of $300,000 per day versus its current rate of $277,000 per day. The rig will be mobilized to Trinidad upon completion of its current contracted term in Brazil.
- The Ocean Valiant received a two-well contract extension for work offshore Equatorial Guinea. The new rate will be $515,000 per day versus the current contract rate of $375,000 per day.
- The Ocean America was awarded an 18-month contract for work offshore Australia at a dayrate of $475,000. The rig is currently contracted at a rate of $405,000 per day.
Diamond Offshore Announces Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.