Alto provides users with a visual story of their email inboxes using a variety of innovative features designed to make it easy to sort through and find what is really important. Some key features include:
Stacks – Alto automatically creates stacks, giving users an easy, intelligent, and dynamic way to deal with inbox clutter. These stacks are built around the important pieces of a user’s email, are intuitively designed, and simple to use.
- Alto is pre-loaded with stacks built to automatically surface photos, attachments, and social notifications, retailers and daily deals
- Users can drag and drop emails to create customized stacks that automatically update as new emails arrive in each stack.
Photos – All photos that users send and receive through any of their email accounts are automatically sorted into a dedicated photo stack. Users can easily look through long buried photos or instantly see new ones as they arrive. Photos can be sorted by sender, date, and inbox, or shared right from Alto to Facebook or Twitter.
Attachments – Email attachments are automatically added to their own stack letting users sort through documents, presentations, spreadsheets, and PDF’s. With thumbnail previews of full documents and presentations, there’s no more scanning through endless message lists hunting for paper clips. Users can even view these documents from within Alto – no downloading or additional applications are needed.People – Individual contacts are shown with rich information allowing you to see previous email exchanges, photos, and attachments. Users can also connect Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to automatically see the latest social updates of their contacts and people they have in common. Search – Alto gives users a real-time visual search experience, providing a faster and more contextual way to let users find exactly what they need. As users search, they’ll see instant results categorized by matching emails, contacts, photos, and attachments. Daily Deals and Retailers - Alto automatically sorts your daily deal emails and specials from retailers into their own stacks. Different views from within stacks allow for seamless window shopping, letting users page through their stacks of retail offers or quickly sort through the junk and get to great deals. Turn on ‘skip the inbox’ and stacks clear these emails out of your message list leaving room for what matters. Ramirez concluded “Alto brings together some truly fresh thinking about online communication with the depth of experience that you’d expect from the company that’s been offering consumer email longer than anyone else in the market.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV