The Golden Peacock Awards were instituted in 1992 and are today regarded as the Holy Grail of Corporate Excellence worldwide.
About Business Outcomes
iGATE's industry-first Business Outcomes-based approach focuses on the realization of tangible and measurable results, unlike traditional models which are driven by work, effort, time and manpower. By integrating technology and processes in a proprietary way and pricing services on results, iGATE exchanges fixed costs for a variable cost structure in an attempt to get clients to 'pay for results only' while enabling them to adjust to the peaks and valleys of their demand.
About iGATEiGATE Corporation is the first integrated technology and operations (iTOPS) company providing full-spectrum consulting, technology and business process outsourcing, and product and engineering solutions on a Business Outcomes-based model. Armed with over three decades of IT Services experience and powered by the iTOPS platform, iGATE's multi-location global organization has a talent pool of over 27,000 employees and consistently delivers effective solutions to over 300 clients including Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 companies spanning verticals such as: banking and financial services; insurance, healthcare and life sciences; manufacturing, retail, distribution and logistics; media, entertainment, leisure and travel; communication, energy and utilities; public sector; and independent software vendors. Please visit www.igate.com for more information. iGATE Corporation is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "IGTE." The iGATE Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5150 The photo is also available via AP PhotoExpress.
CONTACT: Prabhanjan Deshpande "PD" Corporate Communication and Media Relations PD@igate.com +91 80 4104 5006
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV