- Networked communication systems, including SideHat, Rifleman and SpearNet radios, as well as Global Network On-The-Move Active Distribution (GNOMAD), an on-the-move satellite communications system that employs a low-profile antenna to provide reliable connectivity for a wide range of vehicles, from standard SUVs to large armored vehicles in the Abrams, Bradley and Stryker families.
- Airborne electronic warfare solutions, including the ALQ-136 and ALQ-211 systems that protect rotary wing assets.
- Next generation night vision goggles, such as the AN/PSQ-20 Spiral Enhanced Night Vision Goggle which provide net-centric solutions that can gather, transmit and receive imagery and tactical intelligence between soldiers and commanders, enhancing situational awareness and decision support.
- Integrated airborne ISR systems, including FELCO and Vigilant Stare
- Information processing, exploitation and dissemination solutions, such as Jagwire which provide real-time data to users and actionable intelligence when and where they need it.
- Advanced Information Systems & Cyber capabilities which enhance national security by providing information-enabled solutions, modeling and simulation for DOD, intelligence and civil agencies.
- Services/Support/Logistics—Exelis provides worldwide communications infrastructure sustainment, facilities operations and depot-level maintenance activities through procurement vehicles like the Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise (EAGLE).
ITT Exelis To Highlight Defense And Aerospace Technologies At 2012 AUSA Meeting And Exposition
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts