- Increased sales and net income by 30% and 64%, respectively, over the prior year.
- Increased working capital by $1.1 million and maintained the Company’s solid financial position.
- Increased our energy business revenues by 78% over the prior year.
- Increased revenues in our recreational vehicle market by 19% over the prior year.
- Invested $3.7 million in property and equipment during fiscal 2012.
- Invested in our human resource capital by increasing our headcount by 17% in the past year.
- Increased our share price by 35% in fiscal 2012, which followed a 61% increase in share price in fiscal 2011 and a 38% increase in fiscal 2010.
- Paid a cash dividend at an annualized rate of $.16 per share.
- Broke ground on a new $3.5 million, 47,000 square foot expansion that will double the Company’s manufacturing space.
- Signed agreements with our largest customer that extended through 2014 our agreement to provide parts on three different programs and also awarded us a new program that will commence production in the summer of 2013.
- Signed agreements with two existing aerospace customers, both of which run through 2017.
WSI Industries Reports Improved Full Year Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.