MCLEAN, Va., Oct. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) has been awarded a contract to build a cyber test range for the University of New South Wales (UNSW), Canberra campus at the Australian Defence Force Academy (ADFA) in Australia.
The ADFA is a partnership between the Australian Defence Force and the University of New South Wales. ADFA's primary mission is training and educating the future leaders of the Royal Australian Navy, Army and Air Force. That training and education is supported by world-class research, including the burgeoning area of cyber research.
"We are proud to contribute our extensive cyber test range experience and capabilities to UNSW Canberra, at ADFA, and are looking forward to an enduring partnership," said Kathy Warden, vice president and general manager for Northrop Grumman's Cyber Intelligence division. "This award reaffirms our dedication to providing our allies with best-value cybersecurity solutions, and our commitment to science, technology, engineering and mathematics education."
Northrop Grumman is an industry leader in all aspects of computer network operations and cybersecurity, offering customers innovative solutions to help secure the nation's cyber future. For more about cybersecurity at Northrop Grumman, go to www.northropgrumman.com/cybersecurity.Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information. 1012-342 SOURCE Northrop Grumman Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV