Bristol Myers Squibb (BMY)
Background: Bristol-Myers Squibb, a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, licensing, manufacturing, marketing, distribution and sale of biopharmaceutical products that help patients prevail over serious diseases worldwide. The company was founded in 1887 and is headquartered in New York City.
52-Week Range: $30.10 to $36.34Book Value: $9.59 Price to Book: 3.6 Earnings Payout Percentage: 49% The company currently pays $1.36 per share in dividends for a fat yield of 4%. I reviewed back to the 1970s and the regular dividend is like the energizer bunny, it keeps going and going higher. BMY Dividend data by YCharts
Shares are slowly but steadily climbing in the last 30 days. Shares are now 2.1% higher than last month. The stock appreciated slightly last year, but not enough to be considered noise on the chart. Bristol-Myers climbed 1% in the last year. The average analyst target price for Bristol Myers Squibb is $34.47, and if analysts begin raising their price targets since "we are here."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV