Non-covered commercial construction loans were $174.6 million as of September 30, 2012, as compared to $172.0 million as of June 30, 2012, and $175.3 million as of September 30, 2011. Of this amount as of September 30, 2012, $5.1 million represented non-performing loans and $14.2 million were classified as performing restructured loans.
Non-covered commercial real estate loan portfolio
The total non-covered term commercial real estate loan portfolio was $3.71 billion as of September 30, 2012. Of this total, $2.47 billion are non-owner occupied and $1.23 billion are owner occupied. Of the total term commercial real estate portfolio, $44.3 million were on non-accrual status, $0.7 million were past due 90 days or more and accruing interest, and $20.0 million were past due 30-89 days as of September 30, 2012. Of the total non-covered commercial real estate portfolio, 3% matures in 2012, 6% in 2013, 16% in years 2014-2015, and 20% in years 2016-2017. The remaining 55% of the portfolio matures in or after the year 2018.
Non-covered restructured loansNon-covered restructured loans on accrual status were $70.0 million as of September 30, 2012, as compared to $54.8 million as of June 30, 2012, and $80.6 million as of September 30, 2011. The increase in restructured loans on accrual status is primarily due to one new non-owner occupied commercial real estate loan in the Washington region that was restructured in the current quarter. Additional information related to asset quality Additional tables can be found at the end of this earnings release covering the following aspects of the Company's non-covered loan portfolio: non-performing assets by type and by region, non-performing assets by type trends, loans past due 30 to 89 days by type and by region, loans past due 30 to 89 days by type trends, and restructured loans on accrual status by type and by region.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV