- July 19, 2012—issued $1.3 billion FFELP ABS.
- July 25, 2012—issued $69 million FFELP subordinate ABS previously retained.
- September 20, 2012—issued $1.3 billion FFELP ABS.
Private Education Loan Financings:
- July 26, 2012—issued $640 million Private Education Loan ABS.
- September 12, 2012—issued an $800 million senior unsecured bond, consisting of a $300 million three-year term bond and $500 million five-year term bond.
In addition, in third-quarter 2012, we paid a common stock dividend of $0.125 per share and repurchased 7.6 million shares of common stock for $121 million. Year-to-date, September 30, 2012, we repurchased 48.2 million common shares for $730 million. At September 30, 2012, $170 million was available for additional common share repurchases.Recent Fourth-Quarter 2012 Transactions The following financing transaction has taken place in the fourth quarter of 2012:
- October 11, 2012—priced $976 million Private Education Loan ABS.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV