Penn Virginia Corporation (NYSE: PVA) today announced that it will release its third quarter 2012 results after the market closes on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 and hold a conference call / webcast on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. ET.
The full text of the press release and a link to the webcast will be available at PVA’s website or at http://w.on24.com/r.htm?e=371283&s=1&k=EC58572314C2019748A656958EFE2A26, as well as through other electronic business news services.
We invite you to listen to the conference call, during which prepared remarks by H. Baird Whitehead, President and Chief Executive Officer, as well as other members of management, will be followed by a question and answer session.
You can participate in the conference call by phone or via the Internet.
|Event:||Conference call to discuss third quarter 2012 results.|
|Timing:||November 1, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. ET.|
|Internet:||Log onto PVA’s website, www.pennvirginia.com, up to 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call to download and install any necessary audio software.|
|Phone:||Dial 866-630-9986 five to ten minutes before the scheduled start of the conference call and use the conference code 4295337.|
|Replay:||A telephonic replay will be available for two weeks beginning approximately an hour after the call. The replay can be accessed by dialing toll free 888-203-1112 (international: 719-457-0820) and using the replay code 4295337. In addition, an on-demand replay of the webcast will also be available for two weeks at PVA’s website beginning approximately 24 hours after the webcast.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV