This news release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of federal securities laws. These statements include, but are not limited to, the development and opening of a new center in Mecklenburg County, the impact the center is expected to have on the local community as well as management's beliefs, plans, estimates, intentions, and similar statements concerning anticipated future events, results, circumstances, performance or expectations that are not historical facts. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, and therefore, actual results could differ materially from those projected. For a more detailed discussion of the factors that affect the operating results of the Company, interested parties should review the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011.
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. is a publicly-traded REIT headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina that operates and owns, or has an ownership interest in, a portfolio of 39 upscale outlet shopping centers in 25 states coast to coast and in Canada, totaling approximately 11.9 million square feet leased to over 2,500 stores operated by more than 425 different brand name companies. More than 175 million shoppers visit Tanger Factory Outlet Centers annually. For more information on Tanger Outlet Centers, call 1-800-4TANGER or visit the company's web site at www.tangeroutlet.com.
Contact: Quentin PellDirector of Public Relations336-834-6827 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV