Synovus Bank, the Georgia-chartered, FDIC-insured bank, today announced the selection of Renee S. Roth as Chief Information Officer.
“Renee is a tremendous asset to the Synovus team,” said Al Gula, Chief Operations Officer of Synovus. “She has a proven track record of providing clear leadership, driving innovation, and keeping her team focused on delivering exceptional customer service.”
In her new role, Roth will be responsible for all technology for Synovus, including network systems, data center operations, e-channels, and application development and support.
She began her career with Synovus in 1994 as Product Manager overseeing ATM applications. Since that time, she has held various positions of increasing responsibility, most recently as Senior Group Executive of Operations. Prior to joining Synovus, she held positions as Assistant Director of Human Resources and Director of Check Operations for the Federal Reserve Bank.Renee graduated Cum Laude from Columbus State University with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business and is also a graduate of the University of Wisconsin School for Bank Administration. She served on the Atlanta Junior Bankers Roundtable, is a past Board Member of the Crisis Center of Russell County, Alabama, and currently serves on the Communications Board for Diverse Power, Inc. Synovus Bank is a Georgia-chartered, FDIC-insured bank. Synovus Bank, together with its affiliates, provides commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services to customers through 30 locally branded divisions, 293 offices, and 417 ATMs in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. See Synovus Bank on the web at www.synovus.com. Equal Housing Lender
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV