REDUCE MRSA was a collaborative effort. The study concept and design was created by investigators in the CDC’s Prevention Epicenter Program at the University of California, Irvine, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute and Harvard Medical School, Rush University and Washington University in St. Louis. AHRQ’s Healthcare Associated Infections program provided funding, and the research was conducted through AHRQ’s Developing Evidence to Inform Decisions about Effectiveness (DECIDE) network. The research was conducted across 43 HCA hospitals.
“This unprecedented partnership has yielded information that not only makes preventing MRSA and other antibiotic-resistant bacteria simpler and more effective, it sets a new standard for responsible infection prevention,” said Perlin.
All references to “Company” and “HCA” as used through this release refer to HCA Holdings, Inc. and its affiliates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV