CLARKSVILLE, Tenn., Oct. 17, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Advantage Bancorp (the "Company") (Nasdaq:FABK), the holding company for First Advantage Bank, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per outstanding share of common stock. The dividend will be paid on or about November 14, 2012 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on November 1, 2012.
First Advantage Bancorp is the holding company of First Advantage Bank. Founded in 1953, First Advantage Bank is a Tennessee-chartered commercial bank headquartered in Clarksville, Tennessee. The Bank operates as a community-oriented financial institution, with five full-service offices in Montgomery County, Tennessee, which is approximately 40 miles northwest of the City of Nashville and one full-service office in Nashville, Tennessee. The Bank offers a full range of retail and commercial financial services and its website address is http://www.firstadvantagebanking.com .
CONTACT: Earl O. Bradley, III Phone: 931-552-6176 Bonita H. Spiegl Phone: 931-552-6176
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV