SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation Of New Frontier Media, Inc. (NOOF), China Shengda Packaging Group Inc. (CPGI) And AngioDynamics Inc. (ANGO) And Class Action Against OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (OCZ)
NEW YORK, Oct. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
New Frontier Media, Inc. Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of New Frontier Media, Inc. (NasdaqGS: NOOF) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to LFP Broadcasting, LLC, an affiliate of L.F.P., Inc., for $2.02 per share plus a cash payment of no more than $0.06 per share contingent on certain conditions existing at closing. At least one analyst set a price target for New Frontier Media stock at $4.00 per share.
Click here to learn more about the investigation: http://zlk.9nl.com/new-frontier-media .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV