Richmont Mines (RIC) engages in the acquisition, exploration, development and operation of mineral properties, principally gold in Canada. This stock is trading up 3.2% to $4.19 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.99-$4.2452-Week Range: $3.23-$13.19 Volume: 131,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 244,268 From a technical perspective, RIC is bouncing higher here off some near-term support at $4 with light volume. This move is coming after RIC recently dropped from $5.50 to a low of $3.89 during the last month or so. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in RIC once it manages to take out its 50-day at $4.30, and then some more overhead resistance at $4.54 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that registers near or above its three-month average action of 244,268 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then RIC will have a great chance to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $5 to $5.50. Any move above $5.50 will then put $6 to $6.50 into focus. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV