Radian Group (RDN), through its subsidiaries and affiliates, provides credit-related insurance coverage and financial services to mortgage lenders and other financial institutions. This stock is trading up 6.9% to $5.04 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.71-$5.0952-Week Range: $1.91-$4.96 Volume: 4.2 million Three-Month Average Volume: 3.8 million >>5 Big Trades From the Financial Sector From a technical perspective, RDN is trending up here with above-average volume. This move has started to push RDN into breakout territory, since the stock has taken out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $4.84 to $4.96. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in RDN as long as its trending above today's low of $4.70 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that hits near or above 3.8 million shares as bullish. If RDN can sustain that trend, then this stock will setup to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $6 to $7.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV