Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) designs, constructs, markets and sells single-family detached homes, attached townhomes and condominiums, mid-rise and high-rise condominiums, urban infill and active adult homes in planned residential developments.This stock is trading up 9.3% to $4.14 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.84-$4.1952-Week Range: $1.20-$4.03 Volume: 10.1 million Three-Month Average Volume: 5.1 million >>5 Big Stocks to Trade This Earnings Season From a technical perspective, HOV is ripping higher here with monster volume. This move has started to push HOV into breakout territory, since its trending above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $3.96 to $4.03. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in HOV as long as its trending above today's low of $3.84 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 5.1 million shares as bullish. If HOV can maintain that trend, and especially its trend above those breakout levels, then this stock will setup to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $5 to $6.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV