InterMune (ITMN) a biotechnology company focused on the research, development and commercialization of innovative therapies in pulmonology and orphan fibrotic diseases. This stock is trading up 6.6% to $8.50 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $8.10-$8.6552-Week Range: $7.21-$27.23 Volume: 1.1 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.2 million >>4 Stocks Making Big-Volume Moves From a technical perspective, ITMN is rocketing higher here back above its 50-day moving average of $8.39 with decent volume. This move is coming after ITMN recently dropped from $10.21 to a low of $7.81. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ITMN as long as it's trending above its 50-day with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 1,208,910 shares as bullish. If ITMN can sustain that trend, then look for this stock to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $9.83 to $10.21 in the near future. Any high-volume move above $10.21 would then put $11.54 to $12.50 into focus.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV