Chelsea Therapeutics (CHTP) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, development and commercialization of innovative pharmaceutical products. This stock is trading up 3.8% to $1.34 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.29-$1.3852-Week Range: $0.70-$5.74 Volume: 520,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 461,855 >>5 Stocks With Big Insider Buying From a technical perspective, CHTP is moving notably higher here with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing CHTP within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once CHTP manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $1.39 to $1.48, and then once it clears $1.54 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CHTP as long as it's trending above $1.29, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 461,855 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then CHTP will setup to re-test or possibly take out its nest major overhead resistance levels at $1.83 to $1.99, or possibly even its 200-day moving average at $2.24.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV