The A4WP's members will meet in Dallas on October 30 and 31 to review the A4WP standard and strategies to get wireless power into the mass consumer electronics marketplace. The two-day program will include discussions on the technical standard, certification procedures and regulatory considerations.
About BroadcomBroadcom Corporation (NASDAQ: BRCM), a FORTUNE 500® company, is a global leader and innovator in semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications. Broadcom® products seamlessly deliver voice, video, data and multimedia connectivity in the home, office and mobile environments. With the industry's broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art system-on-a-chip and embedded software solutions, Broadcom is changing the world by Connecting everything®. For more information, go to www.broadcom.com.
About The Alliance for Wireless PowerThe Alliance for Wireless Power (A4WP) is an industry association open to companies interested in advancing the field of wireless power by delivering a specification that permits spatial freedom. The specification, based on magnetic resonance, goes beyond current charging methods to transfer power wirelessly through surfaces to portable devices such as mobile phones, tablets, computers, headsets, digital cameras and e-readers. A4WP combines the research and design capabilities of some of the world's leading electronics companies to promote a specification for wireless power technology, products and services. For more information visit www.a4wp.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV