GSI Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: GSIT) will release financial results for its fiscal 2013 second quarter ended September 30, 2012 at the market close on Friday, October 26, 2012. Management will also conduct a conference call to review the Company’s financial results.
Any investor or interested individual can listen to the teleconference, which is scheduled to begin at 1:30 p.m. Pacific (4:30 p.m. Eastern) on October 26. To participate in the teleconference, please call toll-free 877-717-3046 (or 706-634-6364 for international callers) approximately 10 minutes prior to the above start time and provide Conference ID 48673529. You may also listen to the teleconference live via the Internet at www.gsitechnology.com. For those unable to attend, this web site will host an archive of the call.
About GSI Technology
Founded in 1995, GSI Technology, Inc. is a leading provider of
high-performance static random access memory, or SRAM, products
primarily incorporated in networking and telecommunications equipment.
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, GSI Technology is ISO 9001
certified and has worldwide factory and sales locations. For more
information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV