NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., Oct. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- A team of six top financial advisors has left a national financial services company to form Capstone Affluent Strategies, an independent wealth management firm headquartered in Newport Beach, California. This transition to an independent business model will create an environment where the advisors will be equipped to serve their clients transparently and objectively. Capstone Affluent Strategies also has nine additional branch office locations in Newport Beach, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, Parsippany, and New York.
The team of top performing national advisors has over 80 years of collective advisory experience and plans to maintain nearly $450 million in client assets. Capstone Affluent Strategies is spearheaded by Darin Pastor, who has led numerous advisory teams as Managing Director at Prudential and as Senior Investment Manager at JP Morgan Chase & Co., where he was ranked as the top-producing Senior Investment Manager in the nation.
"Our team of highly qualified advisors is excited about the move to independence and what it means for our performance," said Pastor. "We are all confident that this migration will enhance the services and strategies we provide to our high net-worth clients."
As part of this move, Capstone Affluent Strategies is affiliating with the broker-dealer and RIA platforms of LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA), the nation's largest independent broker-dealer*, a relationship which is expected to broaden both the client and advisor experience for Capstone Affluent Strategies. This partnership will provide Capstone Affluent Strategies access to additional resources and strategies that will allow the advisors to do what is most important to them—acting in the best interest of the client.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV