Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: HTLF), announced that its board of directors has approved a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share on the company's common stock payable on December 7, 2012 to stockholders of record at the close of business on November, 23, 2012. At September 30, 2012, there were 16,505,241 common shares outstanding listed on the NASDAQ Market under the symbol HTLF.
About Heartland Financial USA, Inc.Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a $4.4 billion diversified financial services company providing commercial and retail banking, residential mortgage, wealth management, investment services, insurance and consumer finance services. Heartland currently has 65 banking locations in 43 communities in Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado and Minnesota as well as mortgage loan production offices in California, Nevada, Texas, Wyoming, North Dakota and Idaho. Additional information about Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is available at www.htlf.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV