- Important anomalous gold and silver trends defined, with values in talus-fines materials up to 0.51g/t Au and 61.7g/t Ag
- Highly anomalous pathfinder trace element geochemistry with values up to 890ppm As; 126ppm Sb; 2,670ppm Zn; and 10,001ppm Pb
- Results highlight extensions to a previously known mineralized structure at Portezuelo as well as suggesting potentially new mineralized structures obscured by talus slope cover materials
Iron Creek Defines Significant Gold And Silver Anomalies From A Talus-Fines Sampling Survey At Its Exploradora Project, Northern Chile
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.