MGE Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: MGEE) today published its investor newsletter Inside View with the following topics:
- MGE Energy strong financial performance receives national recognition- Largest dividend increase in last 20 years- Substation upgrades serve growth- Strong local economy
The newsletter is available on MGE Energy's website at: http://www.mgeenergy.com/insideview
Inside View is published periodically to provide investors with information about MGE Energy and its primary subsidiary Madison Gas and Electric.MGE Energy is an investor-owned public utility holding company headquartered in the state capital of Madison, Wis. It is the parent company of Madison Gas and Electric, which generates and distributes electricity in Dane County, Wis., and purchases and distributes natural gas in seven south-central and western Wisconsin counties. MGE Energy's assets total approximately $1.5 billion. It has 712 employees, more than 36,000 stockholders of record and its 2011 revenues were $546 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts