CLEVELAND, Oct. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Forest City Enterprises, Inc., (NYSE: FCEA and FCEB) today announced that the company will webcast its upcoming Investor Day event at Barclays Center arena in Brooklyn beginning at 3:00 p.m. Eastern time, Monday, October 22, 2012.
The event will be hosted by David J. LaRue, Forest City president and chief executive officer, and will include presentations by LaRue and Robert G. O'Brien, executive vice president and chief financial officer. They will be joined by leaders from Forest City Ratner Companies, the company's New York-based subsidiary, who will provide an overview of the arena and the Atlantic Yards project.
The live webcast will be accessible through a link on the Investors page of Forest City's website, www.forestcity.net. A webcast replay will also be available on the website.About Forest CityForest City Enterprises, Inc. is an NYSE-listed national real estate company with $10.7 billion in total assets. The Company is principally engaged in the ownership, development, management and acquisition of commercial and residential real estate and land throughout the United States. For more information, visit http://www.forestcity.net. SOURCE Forest City Enterprises, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV