ATLANTA, Oct. 17, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cumulus Media Inc. (Nasdaq:CMLS) will host a conference call on Monday, November 5 th at 11:00AM EST to review its third quarter 2012 financial results. The call will be open to the general public on a listen-only basis. A press release summary of the third quarter financial results will be issued before the call at approximately 9:00AM EST on November 5, 2012.
The conference call dial-in number for domestic callers is 877-830-7699, and international callers should dial 660-422-3366 for call access. Please call five to ten minutes in advance to ensure that you are connected prior to the presentation. The call also may be accessed via webcast at www.cumulus.com.
Following completion of the call, a replay can be accessed until 12:00AM EST, December 4, 2012. Domestic callers can access the replay by dialing 855-859-2056, replay code 48768157#. International callers should dial 404-537-3406 for conference replay access.About Cumulus Media: Cumulus Media (Nasdaq:CMLS) is the largest pure-play radio broadcaster in the United States with approximately 525 stations in 110 markets, a fully-distributed programming network serving more than 4,500 affiliates nationwide and SweetJack, the local deals platform, which will serve 200 U.S. markets by the end of 2012. Cumulus strives to create a next generation radio broadcasting and digital enterprise based on great people and technological excellence. Cumulus provides high-quality local programming choices for listeners and advertisers, challenging career environments for employees and value opportunities for shareholders. For more information, please visit www.cumulus.com . The Cumulus Media Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13850
CONTACT: Collin Jones Investor Relations 404-260-6600
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV