As part of the 15 th birthday celebration of Build-A-Bear Workshop ®, the leader in interactive retail, over 25,000 stuffed animals will be made and donated to children who might not otherwise receive gifts this holiday season. During the special weekend of October 20 – 21, Build-A-Bear Workshop invites the first 100 Guests in all of its U.S. stores to make a stuffed animal for free to donate to the Marine Toys for Tots ® Foundation to distribute to kids in need in communities across the country. Stuffed with Hugs ® is a core program of Build-A-Bear Workshop in its eleventh year and the weekend event is part of a variety of activities celebrating the company’s 15 th birthday.
“We are a company with heart and Stuffed with Hugs is a way to give children the opportunity to give back. As we celebrate our birthday, we also commemorate 15 years of giving back to important causes around the world,” said Maxine Clark, Build-A-Bear Workshop founder and chief executive bear. “We are especially pleased to partner with Cody Simpson and Toys for Tots for this special Stuffed with Hugs weekend and to provide our Guests with the opportunity to brighten kids’ holidays with teddy bear hugs.”
Participants in Stuffed with Hugs weekend will be able to meet Build-A-Bear Workshop mascot, Bearemy ®, and enjoy a variety of 15 th birthday celebration activities. As a thank you for helping, Stuffed with Hugs participants will receive a bounce back coupon for a future visit.
“Every child deserves to celebrate the holidays,” said Cody Simpson, who is kicking off the Stuffed with Hugs weekend by making stuffed animals with Marine families in New York City at the Build-A-Bear Workshop store on Fifth Avenue. “As a longtime Build-A-Bear Workshop fan, it is an honor to support this opportunity to encourage kids to help other kids and send a message of comfort and hope through a hug of a teddy bear.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV