MILWAUKEE, Oct. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Briggs & Stratton Corporation (NYSE:BGG):
Briggs & Stratton Corporation today announced that its Board of Directors has unanimously elected Henrik C. Slipsager as a director of the company effective upon conclusion of the board meeting held today. Mr. Slipsager succeeds Michael E. Batten, who retired as a director today.
Mr. Slipsager will serve as a member of the class of directors whose terms of office expire in 2014. Mr. Slipsager is the President and Chief Executive Officer of ABM Industries, Inc., a leading provider of integrated facility solutions headquartered in
New York, New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV