SEATTLE, Oct. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The ultra luxury, small-ship cruise fleet Seabourn continues to impress the discerning readers of Conde Nast Traveler, who awarded the line its prestigious "Readers' Choice" designation as the " Best Small Ship Cruise Line" for the third consecutive year in the magazine's 25 th annual survey of top travel experiences. It was the fourth time in five years that the magazine's well-traveled readers have recognized Seabourn as the best.
The award celebrates the line's consistent ability to deliver exceptional vacations and outstanding service that attract and delight sophisticated, affluent travelers. It is only the latest of many accolades the line has garnered. Recently, Seabourn was named " World's Best Small-Ship Cruise Line" for the fourth consecutive year by readers of Travel + Leisure magazine. In addition, the line has been included on Conde Nast Traveler's prestigious " Gold List" of top travel choices for each of the 17 consecutive years since the list first appeared in 1994.
"We're extremely pleased that " Conde Nast Traveler readers named us the best once again," said Seabourn President Richard Meadows. "The readers continue to reward our dedicated and hard-working employees both at sea and ashore, who focus every day on providing our guests with the very finest travel experiences."
Seabourn recently completed a three-ship expansion, adding new ships that drew rave reviews and acclaim as "game-changers" for the luxury cruise segment. The expansion included the launch of Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, and the Seabourn Quest.. Each ship carries 450 guests, providing the highest ratio of space per guest in the industry and unmatched levels of personalized service from nearly one staff member per guest. Seabourn's fleet includes the line's original trio of 208-guest ships: Seabourn Pride, Seabourn Spirit and Seabourn Legend.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV