PARSIPPANY, N.J., Oct. 17, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE:CW) today announced that it has promoted Larry Peach to President of the Curtiss-Wright Metal Treatment business segment, effective October 19, 2012. Most recently, Mr. Peach was Senior Vice President and General Manager of the business segment. In this new role, he will report directly to David C. Adams, President and Chief Operating Officer of Curtiss-Wright.
Mr. Peach will continue to be responsible for providing leadership and direction, attaining financial objectives and overall growth goals, and implementing and executing strategic initiatives for the Metal Treatment business.
"Larry has consistently demonstrated strong leadership, and I am confident that with his knowledge, resourcefulness, and enthusiasm he will continue to be a valuable member of the Metal Treatment team," said Mr. Adams.Mr. Peach began his career with Curtiss-Wright in 1992 as a Process Engineer for the Product Support business in Shelby, N.C. He advanced through positions of increasing responsibility in a variety of leadership positions for Curtiss-Wright within the Company's Motion Control business segment, including Vice President & General Manager of INDAL Technologies, before assuming his most recent responsibilities in September of 2010 within the Metal Treatment segment. Mr. Peach earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Aeronautical Engineering Technology from Purdue University. He also holds a FAA Airframe & Power Plant license. The Curtiss-Wright Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7709
CONTACT: Jim Ryan (973) 541-3766
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV