-Take Home the Award Winning Cube 3D Printer -Customize Accessories and Toys With Cubify Apps -Test Drive Personal and Professional 3D Design and Print Products
ROCK HILL, S.C., Oct. 17, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today that it will showcase its expanded 3D content-to-print professional and consumer portfolio at the London 3D Printshow, October 19 – 21, at the Brewery, London, England in the Upper Sugarloaf Room.
The public is invited to check out the company's latest consumer offerings on Cubify.com, the only destination for all things 3D, as well as play with gamified creation tools and apps for kids and adults. The award winning Cube ® 3D printer can be purchased at the show and attendees can learn how 3D Systems is revolutionizing manufacturing and transforming education with its accessible and affordable 3D content-to-print solutions."We are thrilled to bring our growing professional and healthcare ideation-to-production solutions to London's first ever 3D Printshow," said Cathy Lewis, Vice President of Global Marketing, 3D Systems. "We are particularly excited to bring our growing suite of Cubify ® creative tools and apps to the show along with our award winning Cube 3D printer, underscoring our commitment to democratize creativity." 3D Systems' world renowned designers Scott Summit and Janne Kyttanen will be on-hand throughout the weekend to host workshops on "Designing for Social Impact" and "3D Design to Fit" and attendees can sign up to participate here. 3D Systems' interactive exhibit will have something for everyone: the Cube 3D printer bar, stylish 3D printed FreshFiber™ accessories and amazing musical instruments.3D Systems invites all attendees to experience its latest fun 3D apps for kids and adults and its interactive displays on how 3D printing changes everything from product design for consumer products and fashion to music, healthcare, and manufacturing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV