PRYOR, Okla., Oct. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Orchids Paper Products Company (NYSE MKT: TIS) today reported that it has new understandings with several retailers for the supply of converted products and expects to begin receiving orders in the fourth quarter of 2012. The Company expects sales from this new business, when combined with sales from the new business announced in the Company's second quarter 2012 earnings press release, to be approximately 1.1 million cases on an annualized basis. This represents approximately 17% of the run rate for cases shipped in the second quarter of 2012. The expected new business was awarded by both existing and new customers.
Mr. Robert Snyder, President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "We are pleased to announce that we have recently gained new business, primarily in the mid-tier and premium categories, with several new and existing customers. We expect the new business will begin shipping during the fourth quarter of this year and to be fully reflected in our first quarter 2013 results. The addition of this new business is primarily the result of continued success in our new product and market development efforts to further penetrate mid-tier market opportunities."
The Company will hold a teleconference to discuss its third quarter financial results at 10:00 a.m. (ET) on Thursday, October 25, 2012. All interested parties may participate in the teleconference by calling 800 860 2442 and requesting the Orchids teleconference. A question and answer session will be part of the teleconference's agenda. Those intending to access the teleconference should dial in fifteen minutes prior to the start. The call may also be accessed live via webcast through the Company's website at www.orchidspaper.com under "Investors". A replay of the teleconference will be available for 30 days on the Company's website.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV