"Brand presence at the moment of online research, discovery and point of purchase has never been more critical for the consumer shopping experience," said Christopher Ray, Director of Digital Marketing for LG Electronics USA. "Bazaarvoice Connections brings us together with our retail partners to deliver a seamless omni-channel experience based on consumer value. This is a tremendous differentiator – and it's already showing strong results as we approach the important holiday selling season for appliances and TVs."
Bazaarvoice Connections helps retailers and participating suppliers drive higher sales conversion, reduce return rates, and gain product improvement insights. With brand voices contributing to consumer conversations on company sites, the volume of searchable, SEO-rich content multiplies, bringing new customers to sites.
The world's leading retailers are lining up behind Bazaarvoice Connections to encourage their suppliers to engage directly with consumers as they ready their sites for the critical Holiday 2012 season. Bazaarvoice recently completed co-marketing agreements with Walmart Canada and several other retailers. These agreements extend Bazaarvoice Connections to a combined base of more than 5,000 brands, giving them a powerful voice in the online conversations taking place about their products and forever changing the consumer experience in the new digital marketplace.
"The $12 trillion retail channel is undergoing a tremendous transformation as the online, social, and in-store experiences collide," said Brett Hurt, founder and CEO of Bazaarvoice. "Through our extensive retail client network, Bazaarvoice reaches one of the largest consumer audiences available to brands today. Bazaarvoice Connections builds and bundles crucial consumer engagement activities into a SaaS solution that allows brands to connect directly with consumers as they research and shop on the largest retail sites in the world. This is one of the many ways that we unlock the value of our network for retailers, brands, and consumers."Bazaarvoice Connections: How it Works
- Brands receive alerts when new user-generated content occurs about their products on retail or shopping sites.
- They then access a web portal to answer questions, respond to reviews and make recommendations that are published with their brand logo – critical for authenticity and credibility with consumers.
- Through the portal, brands receive a categorized overview of Q&A and reviews on their products, making it simple to prioritize by urgency.
- Following brand input, the consumer is prompted to return to the retail site to view the answer – and many times this drives the purchase.
- An overview video is available on YouTube.
- More information and sales information is available here.
- Follow @Bazaarvoice on Twitter or visit www.bazaarvoice.com
CONTACT: Matt Krebsbach 512.551.6612 Matt.Krebsbach@bazaarvoice.com Emily Brady Brady PR on behalf of Bazaarvoice, Inc. 650-692-6107 email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts