Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTBI):
|(in thousands except per share data)|| 3Q
| 9 Months
| 9 Months
|Earnings per share||$0.66||$0.79||$0.70||$2.22||$1.89|
|Earnings per share - diluted||$0.66||$0.79||$0.70||$2.21||$1.89|
|Return on average assets||1.11%||1.35%||1.20%||1.26%||1.11%|
|Return on average equity||10.26%||12.77%||11.75%||11.89%||10.99%|
|Tangible common equity||9.22%||8.99%||8.44%||9.22%||8.44%|
|Dividends declared per share||$0.315||$0.310||$0.310||$0.935||$0.920|
|Book value per share||$25.38||$24.88||$23.44||$25.38||$23.44|
|Weighted average shares||15,491||15,451||15,318||15,450||15,307|
|Weighted average shares - diluted||15,555||15,501||15,339||15,501||15,331|
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTBI) reports earnings for the third quarter 2012 of $10.2 million, or $0.66 per basic share, compared to $10.7 million, or $0.70 per basic share, earned during the third quarter 2011 and $12.2 million, or $0.79 per basic share, earned during the second quarter 2012. Earnings for the nine months ended September 30, 2012 were $34.3 million, or $2.22 per basic share, a 18.6% increase from the $28.9 million, or $1.89 per basic share earned during the first nine months of 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV