Jefferies today announced that Prem Parameswaran has joined the firm as Global Head of Media and Telecommunications Investment Banking, based in the firm’s New York office.
“Our goal is to expand further our presence in the media and telecom sectors, where Jefferies has had a long history serving clients, and to take advantage of the rapid convergence of media and telecom companies with technology companies,” commented Benjamin D. Lorello, Global Head of Investment Banking and Capital Markets at Jefferies. “With Prem joining our team, we bring to Jefferies one of the most respected investment bankers in the sector, with a proven track record that uniquely qualifies him to lead this important sector for Jefferies.”
Mr. Parameswaran has more than 20 years of investment banking experience, including more than 18 years focused on serving media and telecommunications companies. He joins the firm from Deutsche Bank, where he spent nine years and was most recently Americas Head of Media and Telecommunications Investment Banking. Previously, Mr. Parameswaran spent six years at Goldman Sachs in Media and Communications investment banking and seven years at Salomon Brothers in Telecommunications investment banking. He received both his BA and MBA from Columbia University.
Jefferies Group, Inc. (NYSE: JEF), the global investment banking firm
focused on serving clients for 50 years, is a leader in providing
insight, expertise and execution to investors, companies and
governments. The firm provides a full range of investment banking,
sales, trading, research and strategy across the spectrum of equities,
fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and commodities, and also select
asset and wealth management strategies, in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV