- Sify reported revenues of INR 2059 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 against revenues of INR 1815 million for the corresponding quarter of the previous year, a growth of 13%.
- EBITDA for the quarter increased to INR 161 million, as compared to INR 136 million in the corresponding quarter previous year.
- Net profit for the quarter was INR 612 million, as against a net loss of INR 89 million in the corresponding quarter previous year. This quarter includes a one time profit of approximately INR 658 million, realised on exit from our erstwhile affiliate, MF Global Sify Securities India Pvt Ltd. Without this item, the net loss for the quarter would have been INR 45 million.
- CAPEX during the quarter was INR 1338 million. Cash balance at the end of the quarter was INR 907 million.
Sify Reports Revenues Of INR 2059 Million For Second Quarter Of Fiscal Year 2012-13
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.