GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel, October 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ and TASE: CIMT) today announced that its integrated CAD/CAM software, CimatronE, will be demonstrated at the Usinagem trade show, Sao Paulo, Brazil, October 16-19, 2012.
"CimatronE's powerful MoldDesign solution offers Brazilian tool shops a massive productivity booster, with customers reporting a reduction in the overall time taken to design any type of mold by up to 40%," said Alexandre Censi, Cimatron Group's country manager for Brazil.
"The Usinagem trade show provides a valuable opportunity for shops to see the strength of the software first hand. The CimatronE display will feature a live demonstration showing the design and manufacturing of a mold from a 3D scanned part, utilizing both CimatronE's MoldDesign and NC capabilities."CimatronE's key mold making features include:
- Mold design - reliable data import; data heal and stitch; fast, accurate parting and cavity design; BOM generation; mold base plate libraries; core, cavity and slider generation; lifter and insert placement; ejection and cooling system creation; runner sketching; motion analysis and collision detection; and drafting.
- Electrode desig n and burning.
- NC programming - built-in CAD functionality; background toolpath calculations; efficient roughing; high quality finishing; 2.5-5-Axis capabilities; plate machining and drilling; advanced micro milling; simulation; a rich library of post-processors; and NC Setup and tool table reports.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV