HERNDON, Virginia and GAITHERSBURG, Maryland, October 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
End point visibility is key to ensuring the highest quality managed services
BroadSoft, Inc. (NASDAQ: BSFT) and OneAccess Networks today announced the commercial availability of BroadCloud™ PacketSmart® integrated with the OneAccess One1540 multi-service router. This integrated offering enables service providers to offer small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and enterprise customers managed hosted services that range from assessing network readiness before service installation to ensuring superior quality of voice and video communications services after service activation.
With BroadCloud PacketSmart, service providers can assess the configuration and readiness of their customers' networks to support VoIP and data communications solutions. By leveraging the integration of BroadCloud PacketSmart with the One1540, service providers can proactively detect and resolve problems for cloud-based IP services delivered on their networks, while realizing reduced capital and operational expenses, provisioning time and truck rolls. Service providers can also address a broader SMB market with higher value managed cloud services, and improve customer retention and average revenue per user through a higher Quality of Experience.Once deployed, PacketSmart, together with the One1540 multi-service router, will continuously monitor calls to identify any performance issues on both the business' internal network and the service provider's network, and provide detailed reports on QoS. Additional benefits include:
- Faster customer installation with the deployment of a single device
- Comprehensive solution that spans the entire service lifecycle, from installation to service delivery
- Ability to proactively address problems and reduce Mean-Time-To-Resolution
- Continuous 24 x 7 network performance monitoring to ensure service availability
- Proactive detection of issues prior to customers sensing and reporting problems can increase customer satisfaction, reduce churn and reduce support cost
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV