Affymax And Takeda Announce OMONTYS® Data Presentations At The American Society Of Nephrology Kidney Week 2012
Affymax, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFFY) and Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (TPUSA), today announced that multiple abstracts on OMONTYS ® (peginesatide) Injection have been accepted for presentation at the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) Kidney Week 2012 taking place October 30 – November 4, 2012 in San Diego, Calif.
ASN will feature eight OMONTYS presentations (one oral session; seven poster sessions), six of which include data from the Phase 3 clinical program. Three other posters accepted for presentation highlight findings from observational studies on anemia management. Details of the presentations at ASN Kidney Week 2012 follow:
Thursday, November 1, 2012
- Intravenous (IV) Iron Use in U.S. Hemodialysis Patients Receiving Peginesatide for Anemia Due to Chronic Kidney Disease (Provenzano, et al.)Oral Program # TH-OR097: 4:30 p.m.-6:30p.m.
- Candidate Action Mechanisms of Peginesatide-Induced Erythropoiesis (Verma, et al.)Poster Board # TH-PO180: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Efficacy of Peginesatide Versus Epoetin by Baseline Characteristics in Hemodialysis Patients with Anemia Due to Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) (Levin, et al.)Poster Board # TH-PO823: 10 a.m. -12 p.m.
Friday, November 2, 2012:
- Initial Dose Stability After Conversion to Peginesatide in Hemodialysis Patients (Schiller, et al.)Poster Board # FR-PO261: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Peginesatide Immunogenicity in Clinical Studies of Chronic Kidney Disease Patients (Schatz, et al.)Poster Board # FR-PO262: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Hemoglobin Control and Dose Alterations with Peginesatide Versus Epoetin for Hemodialysis Patients (Spinowitz, et al.)Poster Board # FR-PO260: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Pharmacokinetics: Pharmacodynamics of Peginesatide in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease on Dialysis (Czerniak, et al.)Poster Board # FR-PO837: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Missed Dialysis Sessions Result in Increased Erythropoiesis-Stimulating Agent Use (Bonds, et al.)Poster Board # FR-PO236: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Persistent Increases in ESA Utilization Following Hospitalization of End-Stage Renal Disease Patients (Bonds, et al.)Poster Board # FR-PO237: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Relationship Between Baseline Inflammatory Status and Cardiovascular Events in Hemodialysis Patients on Peginesatide or Epoetin (Locatelli, et al.)Poster Board # SA-PO629: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Impact of Frequent Hemoglobin Measurement and Erythropoiesis-Stimulating Agent Dose Titration on Hemoglobin Stability in Dialysis (Szczech, et al.)Poster Board # SA-PO643: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV