- PROS Vice President of Strategic Consulting Doug Fuehne, and Senior Strategic Consultants Jeff Collins, Ph.D., and Charles Sweeney, C.P.P., will join forces to host a one-day workshop on Tuesday, Oct. 23. Titled “ Effective Pricing Research,” they will provide pricing practitioners with practical insights and common research methodologies using today’s leading data analysis-based methods. Fuehne, Dr. Collins and Sweeney will identify the applicability – and the pros and cons – of selected research methods for a variety of business scenarios, including the relevance in B2B pricing, accompanied by case studies.
- PROS Vice President of Science and Research, Neil Biehn, Ph.D., will present “ A Taxonomy of B2B Pricing.” Using case studies, survey results and real-world examples, Dr. Biehn will help pricing practitioners navigate the abundance of information available today and apply it in their daily work with a new classification scheme. The session is scheduled at 10:00 a.m. EST on Friday, Oct. 26.
- PROS Senior Vice President for Pricing Excellence Craig Zawada and Dr. Biehn will join a book signing at the event for a newly published work by authors Stephan Liozu and Dr. Andreas Hinterhuber. Titled “ Innovation in Pricing: Contemporary Theories & Best Practices,” the book offers a collection of chapters written by thought leaders, practitioners and scholars in the field of value and pricing management. Zawada and Dr. Biehn contributed a chapter on the subject of willingness to pay.
PROS Big Data Innovations Take Center Stage At Professional Pricing Society Spring Conference
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.