PROS ® (NYSE: PRO), a world leader in pricing and revenue management software, today announced its sponsorship of the 23 rd annual Professional Pricing Society (PPS) Fall Pricing Workshops and Conference. The event, scheduled for Oct. 23-26, will be held at the Omni Orlando ChampionsGate Hotel. PROS will showcase its big data solutions in booth #6.
PROS thought leaders will deliver two sessions at the industry event:
- PROS Vice President of Strategic Consulting Doug Fuehne, and Senior Strategic Consultants Jeff Collins, Ph.D., and Charles Sweeney, C.P.P., will join forces to host a one-day workshop on Tuesday, Oct. 23. Titled “ Effective Pricing Research,” they will provide pricing practitioners with practical insights and common research methodologies using today’s leading data analysis-based methods. Fuehne, Dr. Collins and Sweeney will identify the applicability – and the pros and cons – of selected research methods for a variety of business scenarios, including the relevance in B2B pricing, accompanied by case studies.
- PROS Vice President of Science and Research, Neil Biehn, Ph.D., will present “ A Taxonomy of B2B Pricing.” Using case studies, survey results and real-world examples, Dr. Biehn will help pricing practitioners navigate the abundance of information available today and apply it in their daily work with a new classification scheme. The session is scheduled at 10:00 a.m. EST on Friday, Oct. 26.
- PROS Senior Vice President for Pricing Excellence Craig Zawada and Dr. Biehn will join a book signing at the event for a newly published work by authors Stephan Liozu and Dr. Andreas Hinterhuber. Titled “ Innovation in Pricing: Contemporary Theories & Best Practices,” the book offers a collection of chapters written by thought leaders, practitioners and scholars in the field of value and pricing management. Zawada and Dr. Biehn contributed a chapter on the subject of willingness to pay.
“The PPS events provide us with opportunities to meet with customers, prospects, alliance partners and industry thought leaders,” said PROS Chief Marketing Officer Tim Girgenti. “As evidenced by our participation, we’re able to share with the conference audience our own best practices gained from years of working with some of the world’s largest companies. We’ll showcase our latest innovations, in what promises to be another stellar industry event.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV