- PROS Vice President of Strategic Consulting Doug Fuehne, and Senior Strategic Consultants Jeff Collins, Ph.D., and Charles Sweeney, C.P.P., will join forces to host a one-day workshop on Tuesday, Oct. 23. Titled “ Effective Pricing Research,” they will provide pricing practitioners with practical insights and common research methodologies using today’s leading data analysis-based methods. Fuehne, Dr. Collins and Sweeney will identify the applicability – and the pros and cons – of selected research methods for a variety of business scenarios, including the relevance in B2B pricing, accompanied by case studies.
- PROS Vice President of Science and Research, Neil Biehn, Ph.D., will present “ A Taxonomy of B2B Pricing.” Using case studies, survey results and real-world examples, Dr. Biehn will help pricing practitioners navigate the abundance of information available today and apply it in their daily work with a new classification scheme. The session is scheduled at 10:00 a.m. EST on Friday, Oct. 26.
- PROS Senior Vice President for Pricing Excellence Craig Zawada and Dr. Biehn will join a book signing at the event for a newly published work by authors Stephan Liozu and Dr. Andreas Hinterhuber. Titled “ Innovation in Pricing: Contemporary Theories & Best Practices,” the book offers a collection of chapters written by thought leaders, practitioners and scholars in the field of value and pricing management. Zawada and Dr. Biehn contributed a chapter on the subject of willingness to pay.
PROS Big Data Innovations Take Center Stage At Professional Pricing Society Spring Conference
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts