CSC (NYSE: CSC) announced today that it has been ranked in the top 10 by Corporate Responsibility (CR) Magazine for the second year as one of the “Industry Sector Best Corporate Citizens in Business Services.” In this ranking CR Magazine recognizes companies by industry, applying the methodology from its well-known 100 Best Corporate Citizens List.
“We are pleased that CR Magazine has recognized CSC’s commitment to the triple bottom line — people, planet and profit — for the second straight year,” said Mark Delisi, director of Corporate Responsibility, CSC. “Over the past year we continued to make significant progress in our community investment with the CSC Gives Back Global Challenge and in our work to create a transparent set of responsible supply chain principles.”
“CSC has made strong commitments in the areas of environmental sustainability, human rights, supply chain oversight, as well as health and safety,” said Dirk Olin, CR Magazine’s Editor in Chief. “For the second straight year, they are to be congratulated for joining the ranks of Corporate Responsibility Magazine’s best citizens by sector for their performances in both corporate governance and their philanthropy.”
The Industry Sector Best Corporate Citizens List recognizes companies by industry in the following categories: financials/insurance/real-estate, information technology, materials, consumer items, media and entertainment, services, consumer staples, utilities, energy and healthcare. The full list of winners is available online at http://www.thecro.com/content/apples-apples.About CSC CSC is a global leader in providing technology-enabled business solutions and services. Headquartered in Falls Church, Va., CSC has approximately 96,000 employees and reported revenue of $15.8 billion for the 12 months ended June 29, 2012. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.csc.com. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for CSC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV