Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TEVA) announced today that it will release its third quarter 2012 financial results on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 7:00 a.m. EDT.
Teva will host a conference call and live webcast on the same day, at 8:00 a.m. EDT to discuss its third quarter 2012 results and overall business environment. A Question & Answer session will follow this discussion.
In order to participate, please dial the following numbers (at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time): United States and Canada 1-888-771-4371; International 1-847-585-4405; passcode: 33556091.
A live webcast of the call will also be available on Teva's website at: www.tevapharm.com. Please log in at least 10 minutes prior to the conference call in order to download the applicable audio software.Following the conclusion of the call, a replay of the webcast will be available within 24 hours on the Company's website. The replay can also be accessed until November 8, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. ET by calling 1-888-843-7419 or 1-630-652-3042; passcode: 33556091#. About Teva Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TEVA) is a leading global pharmaceutical company, committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare by developing, producing and marketing affordable generic drugs as well as innovative and specialty pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. Headquartered in Israel, Teva is the world's leading generic drug maker, with a global product portfolio of more than 1,300 molecules and a direct presence in about 60 countries. Teva's branded businesses focus on CNS, oncology, pain, respiratory and women's health therapeutic areas as well as biologics. Teva currently employs approximately 46,000 people around the world and reached $18.3 billion in net revenues in 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV