ST. LOUIS, Oct. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) announced today that it has extended its offers to exchange up to $1,518,821,000 aggregate principal amount of its 6.00% Senior Notes due 2018 and the guarantees thereof and $1,339,644,000 aggregate principal amount of its 6.25% Senior Notes due 2021 and the guarantees thereof, which have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, for any and all of its outstanding 6.00% Senior Notes due 2018 and the guarantees thereof and 6.25% Senior Notes due 2021 and the guarantees thereof, respectively, to 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2012, unless further extended.
The terms and conditions of the exchange offers are set forth in the prospectus dated Sept. 18, 2012.
The exchange offers had been scheduled to expire at 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2012. As of 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on Oct.16, 2012, Peabody had been advised that $1,515,518,000 in aggregate principal amount, or 99.78%, of outstanding unregistered 2018 Notes and $1,338,644,000 in aggregate principal amount, or 99.93%, of outstanding unregistered 2021 Notes had been validly tendered to the exchange agent by the holders thereof.The exchange agent for the offer is U.S. Bank National Association, 60 Livingston Avenue, St. Paul, Minnesota 55107, Attention: Specialized Finance, Tel: 800-934-6802. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale of any securities in any jurisdiction where such an offering or sale would be unlawful.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV