Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACHC) today announced that it has filed a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to offer to the public from time to time in one or more offerings up to $200 million of its common stock, at prices and on terms that Acadia will decide at the time of any offering. In addition, under the shelf registration, if and when declared effective by the SEC, certain Acadia stockholders may offer for resale to the public from time to time in one or more offerings up to 18.5 million shares of Acadia common stock owned by them at prices and on terms to be determined at the time of any such offering. The specific terms of any future offerings will be described in a prospectus supplement that will be filed with the SEC in connection with such offering.
The shelf registration statement is intended to provide Acadia with flexibility to take advantage of financing opportunities if and when deemed appropriate by the Company. Acadia does not have any immediate plans or commitments to sell securities under the shelf registration statement.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor does it constitute an offer, solicitation or sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful. Any offering of shares covered by the shelf registration statement will only be made by means of a prospectus and an accompanying prospectus supplement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV